Slate classification and comprehensive introduction of ore body
Slate, also called shale, is a type of sedimentary rock. It is divided into shale slate, siliceous slate and calcareous slate according to its ore-forming conditions and its constituents.
First, the shale slate is introduced: when the ancient crust lava is erupting, the high-temperature burning magma also melts the surrounding soil or muddy rock, and integrates it into the magma and grows into a slate that can be divided. The color of shale slate is generally yellow, brown and rust. Mainly distributed in Baoding, Zhangzhou, Xingtai and other regions in Hebei. The strength is poor, the enthalpy is not strong, and it is easy to break.
Siliceous slate: During the intense eruption of the ancient crust, it is surrounded by the estuary of ancient and inland rivers, causing a large number of river sand and beach sand to be melted at high temperature (metallogenic material) and deposited in the rock formation. The main colors are: black, cyan, cyan, pink, brown, white, brown, green (also divided into green, light green and dark green), rust color. It is mainly distributed in the Taihang Mountains: Zuoquan in Shanxi, Mancheng, Yixian and Xingtai in Baoding, Hebei, and Fangshan in the Beijing area of the Yanshan Mountains.
Calcareous slate: During the very intense eruption of ancient crust lava, the surrounding calcareous rocks are also melted and deposited in the rock formation. The main colors are black, gray, cyan, cyan, light green and green stripes. , rust color. It is mainly distributed in the Qinling and Bashan Mountains, from Hanzhong, Ankang (Zhenping, Pingli, Yi, Ziyang, Xunyang, Hanyin Shiquan) in Gansu, Sichuan and Shaanxi to the Shiyan area of Hubei. It is characterized by stable ore-forming conditions and large scale. The same color ore body is stable and the color difference is very small.
Calcareous slate siliceous slate muddy slate
1) Metallogenic conditions: Calcareous rock melting Siliceous rock melting Mudstone melting
2) Reserve size: huge, sporadic, huge
3) Rock formation uplift: unsqueezed extrusion, squeezed, squeezed
4) Ore body stability: stable, unstable, unstable
5) Mining method: open pit mining, open mining, open pit mining
6) The degree of separability: good, poor, good
7) Material extraction rate: 40% or more 2%-5% 3%-5%
8) Yield rate: 50% or more 60% 25%-40%
9) Stone color difference: very small color difference, large color difference, great color difference
10) Surface processability: Good Good Very poor
11) Anti-bending performance: good, excellent, very poor
12) Stone density: 2.65kg/m3 2.70/m3 2.55-2.70/m3
1. The rock formation is squeezed during the ascent process, causing the formation to fracture or other rock formations to be cut. It is not possible to open-pit mining on a large scale. It can only be used in the way of mining, the mining volume is small, the yield is not high, and the mining cost is extremely high.
The rock formation was not squeezed during the ascent process, and the rock formation remained intact, reflecting the complete rock ore body of the entire mountain. Large-scale open-pit mining can be achieved, and the rate of finished products during cutting and processing is extremely high. (Zhenping County Hongli Mining Co., Ltd. details the black-gray calcareous slate of He Jianjun 13609293980/15319755273 fully meets the characteristics of the above high-quality mine resources)
2. The rate of take-up is an indicator of stripping from rock to cutting into a block. The rate of finished products from cutting to cutting to commercial use. Resource Reserve X Material Rate X Yield = Finished Product Output
3. Items 1) to 4) in the above table are geological conditions;
Items 5) to 8) are machinable processing properties;
Items 9) - 12) are physical properties.
Welcome to consult He Jianjun, Hongping Mining Co., Ltd., Zhenping County, Shaanxi Province 13609293980/15319755273